Weekend + Holiday Packages
Due to the fact many professions are off from work during weekends and Holidays, they are quickly sought after for convenience . It also means our organizers are pulled from family, rest & rejuvenation when working these days. In order to allocate these days efficiently to those who desire it most and ensure everyone's time is valued, they are happily available at a slight increased rate then our regular packages. Thank you for understanding.
Feel Free Club has the perfect package to fit your organizing needs. Choose the hours + the amount of organizers needed and you're all set. Once you've decided on a package, email your choice.
1 Organizer: 300
2 Organizers: 460
3 Organizers: 620
4 Organizers: 780
1 Organizer: 450
2 Organizers: 690
3 Organizers: 930
4 Organizers: 1170
1 Organizer: 900
2 Organizers: 1380
3 Organizers: 1860
4 Organizers: 2340
1 Organizer: 1500
2 Organizers: 2300
3 Organizers: 3100
4 Organizers: 3900
What does each package include?
- Complimentary Donation haul
- Complimentary Consignment setup + drop-off
- First supply shopping trip included at no extra cost. Afterwards, $25 per shopping trip
- Online access to customized Organization Project List
- Ongoing support with twice a year check-ins
- Updates on local NAPO events
- Free resources specifically created to support your decluttering & organizing struggles
- Occasional newsletter on the latest organizing, productivity, and minimalism research
How do I determine how many organizers I need?
- 2 Organizers for 12 hours gets the most value for a flexible budget. Projects move quickly with efficiency the more organizers on the project.
- 1 Organizer is good for small projects (small closets, kitchen pantries, bathrooms etc.)
How do I determine how many hours I need?
- 4 hours is for starting an area that will be finished later or finishing an area that's already started.
- 6 hours is a full day. A lot will get accomplished. More purging, reorganizing and system creation is done with 6 hours. This is ideal for single rooms.
- 12 & 20 hours is suitable for multiple rooms or multifaceted projects
Do I need to be home when you organize?
- The initial stage of organizing is the decluttering process. This is where we categorize each item, and you decide what to do with it (Keep, Donate, or Toss). During this time you will be coached on how to determine whether to keep or let go. You will be encouraged to keep items that add intrinsic value to how you live. You are vital to this part of the process. After this is complete, the organizer(s) will create organized systems throughout the room and you are free to go about your day. Before the session is over you will receive a walk-through of each area.
Can I pay by credit card?
- Majority of clients pay by check or cash but you can absolutely pay by card via Paypal for a 3% service fee or Cash App for no fee. Payment is due day of service.